Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Solo Blog

Well, here I am, trying to keep up with the cool kids (or at least my siblings). It will probably be just me writing, as Mike is even more against this whole Blog thing than I am. His issues with it are more about privacy, whereas I am greatly bothered by the idea that I can only keep up with what's going on in people's lives by staring at a computer screen. How sad! And yet I know that it's true - evidenced by the fact that I have not sent a single email to And and Ali since we came home from Maine. But that only makes me hate this Blog thing even more. It just reminds me of my shortcomings. Oh well, I've started the ball rolling now, so I might as well enjoy the ride. I'll post some pictures later, when I get some time to figure out how this whole thing works.

4 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

oh Eri, don't do it if you hate it! I'll still phone you every day!
Dana

10:11 AM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

go eri go!~

10:32 AM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

that was me....jason

10:32 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey, Er, don't worry about how much you have or haven't stayed in touch. I know how it is and am just as bad, which is why I'm kind of excited to have a fun sort of scrapbook/journal forum that people I care about can check. And we're sending you some pictures from Maine in the actual mail, so that'll be nice, although come to think of it they're on a CD so you'll still have to sit in front of a computer to see them. Well, I think you'll just have to face it -- modern life involves a lot of sitting in front of a computer.

Anyway, I'm really glad to get to read some of your writing on a regular basis. But you better get some more up there or this is gonna be the saddest blog ever.

- And

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home