Monday, August 30, 2010

Charlotte's Bday

Charlotte's birthday party was on Friday night. It was a really great time. I borrowed a bouncy castle from a woman I work with, but the kids mostly just had a great time hanging out with each other. It's so nice how well they all get along. A lot of them only see each other at our parties, but they just pick right up where they left off last time.



We had a garage sale on Saturday morning that was a complete flop. I made all of $10 in four hours. The kids had fun though (although Ben looks a little sullen in this picture) and it was something I'd been promising them we'd do. So I can check that off my summer to-do list.
Today was Dana's first day of teacher's college, so the St. Louis kids hung out with me, Ben and Charlotte up at Sibauld Point Provincial Park. It was a fantastic day. It started out with the most cooperative sand-castle building, and quickly turned into water and mud fights. I think we all came home hot, tired and filthy. My kids had a bath and crashed pretty quickly. I hope you had a good first day Dana. I'm so proud of you!






3 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Wow, thanks Er! So nice to see photos of my kids' day when I had nothing to do with it! Sure looks like they had fun. They were really tired tonight! Thanks so much for taking them and spending such a FUN day with them!

7:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looking forward to the zoo on Thursday. Hope the weather co-operates.

Mum

5:34 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Aaargh! [Stabs own eye with nearest implement, which unfortunately is a ladle. Opts instead for punching self in head repeatedly.]

Looks like some great summer times. Calendars are being retroactively marked. Doors on horseless barns are being closed.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home