A bit of what we've been up to.
The first few pictures are at the zoo - which is a favourite place for us to hang out.


Ben's playing soccer this summer every Monday night. He's really enjoying it, and I find that school has really made him much more social. It helps too that Mike's his coach. There are 8 kids on his team - 3 girls, 5 boys. Very cute to watch.
We had Ben's birthday party on Saturday night. The party theme was Pokemon - which is all that he talks about lately. The kids all ran around and played in the backyard, we had bbq'd dogs and burgers, then cake and presents, and finally watched Monsters vs Aliens on the driveway once it got dark. It was a really fun time. The weather was a little cool, but at least the rain held out.

And Charlotte has got herself a new beautiful pink cast. For those who don't know, she broke her foot about a week ago jumping off my bed with Ben. She had a plaster cast on for a week, and is now sporting a fibreglass one which will come off in three weeks. The break is not slowing her down a bit. The only tricky part is keeping the cast dry - no splashparks or pools for a while, and we're having bathtime in the kitchen sink!


3 Comments:
Great pictures Eri. I love Char's new pink cast but hope the time goes quickly and she will soon be ready for the swimming season.
Mum
5:29 AM
Great shots!
I especially like the pic of Char with her arm around the other kid. (sorry I don't know his name!)
2:03 PM
Wow, I didn't know Charlotte broke her leg! Good thing it doesn't prevent her from being a little cutie. See ya real soon.
12:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home