Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cozy at home


So Bennett and I made it out for a walk, but did not last more than half an hour. It is cold and windy out, and Bennett did not really dress appropriately for the weather. Now we are snuggly inside the apartment, and I feel content to be inside knowing that I am not missing a great day outside. Bennett's enjoying a ride in his swing, since he didn't get a chance to play outside at the park.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay cozy at home. It's windy and weird outside. There are branches and leaves all over. On my way to school today there was a car upside down in the middle of the road. One teacher said she saw it happen and the car just blew upside down! I don't believe it. I saw marks on a tree trunk and gouges in someone's driveway. Anyway, it was weird.
Mum

1:14 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

That's CRAZY, Mom...I only saw branches & leaves! Dana

8:52 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

When did you add that picture of that little cutie pie?! Dana

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home