Monday, May 14, 2007


We finally took Benny for his second haircut (I'm not counting the one where I hacked at his hair and then Mike had to try and salvage it). Here's the before and after.




B had his first trip to Canada's Wonderland last Friday afternoon. We only stayed for a couple of hours, but he was very excited to see where his Dad worked. I kept telling him that this was Daddy's park. He kept asking me where the sand was.








And of course Sunday was Mothers' Day. We had a very relaxing lunch in Nan's beautiful backyard. The kids all had a great time.








5 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

What a cutie! I tend to like longish hair on boys, but the short cut is awesome too. He's so dapper.

-ali

12:54 PM

 
Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

What is that implanted in Mike's shoulder? A phone? A radio? The "bad kid" eject button?

Love all the kid pictures, including Mike and Jean and Jason.

DoD

6:30 PM

 
Blogger EJ said...

ha ha - it's a radio.

11:31 AM

 
Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

These are the first pics of Ben that I've really said, "wow, he's a Glencross, alright." And Mike really works at the park?? That's such a dream job! I hope he likes it.

11:06 PM

 
Blogger EJ said...

Mike just started working there a few months ago. He works a tonne of hours, but absolutely loves it. And Bennett and I get in free!

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home