Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bennett's Vacuum

Bennett got a new vacuum today that really works. He loves it! I think we're going to have to invest in some rechargeable batteries because I haven't been able to turn the vacuum off since we got home. What a funny kid.
We're having a terrific storm here. Our friends Dana and K.C. are headed over straight from work for The Office night (a weekly ritual). I think it's a rerun, but even those are worth watching. Luckily Dana and K.C. live very close by so they don't have far to go home. I'm thinking we might order in some dinner and make a cozy night of it, although perhaps I should have ordered food 2 hours ago. I don't know that anyone will still be delivering in this weather. Safe driving to everyone out on the roads!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Rerun? Aw, man. There go my plans for the night.

Too bad about the stinky weather you guys are having. I really hope it passes us by.

That Bennett sure is a cute li'l freak.

- Andrew

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home