Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let's see. This afternoon involved a little homework, reading Captain Underpants, playing mousetrap, and making strawberry jam. By the end of dinner (spaghetti, pilsbury crescent rolls, veggies, and chocolate ice cream with strawberries) the kitchen looked as though something had exploded in it. And in fact, the jam kind of did explode in the microwave, although Mike swears that that is what's supposed to happen. I caught Mike apoligizing to Jason at least a few times tonight for spilling things on the stove. However, everything looks all spiffy clean again. Hannah went to brownies and Bennett and Jack both got baths. Everyone got a little TV time and story time and snacks. All is quiet in the house and I'm off to bed shortly. The kids are really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Dana. They miss you guys both a tonne.

1 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

The kids and the house look to be in great shape! I can't thank you enough. I'm so happy to be home yet the trip wasn't long enough...thank you, thank you!
Dana

4:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home