posted by EJ at 7:14 PM
That was a great vacation! And thanks again for doing all that driving, Eri! Boobaa!Ali xoxo
5:05 AM
Bennett's been calling one of his aunts Auntie Ali ever since we got back. He misses you guys.Eri.
7:04 PM
These are all great pictures. How do I get actual copies to put in an album? I want some of everyone's.Mum
5:52 AM
We'll email ya some, Mom. Those are really great shots, Er. Your camera is super wide angle, eh? I love the one of Henry especially.- Andrew
6:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
That was a great vacation! And thanks again for doing all that driving, Eri! Boobaa!
Ali xoxo
5:05 AM
Bennett's been calling one of his aunts Auntie Ali ever since we got back. He misses you guys.
Eri.
7:04 PM
These are all great pictures. How do I get actual copies to put in an album? I want some of everyone's.
Mum
5:52 AM
We'll email ya some, Mom. Those are really great shots, Er. Your camera is super wide angle, eh? I love the one of Henry especially.
- Andrew
6:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home