Sunday, September 16, 2007

Terry Fox Run

Today Mike and I did the Terry Fox Run with the kids. We pushed Charlotte in her stroller and Bennett in his toy car. (The camera is still with Mike who's at work so I can't put the pictures up right now, but I'll get them on when I can). This was Bennett's third year doing the run, and of course Charlotte's first. We do the run (walk) every year in support of Mike's father who is a survivor of osteogenic sarcoma.

Here are a couple of Charlotte pics from about a week ago. Sorry, as usual her eyes are not open. I promise though she does wake up from time to time.




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did the Terry Fox Run also in Unionville. Maybe next time we can do it together. I did get to see Charlotte with her eyes open when we went to Station Pizza.

Mum

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Sweetie!

- Andrew

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

It occurs to me I never said congratulations... so...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(on the birth, not the run... although, I didn't do the run, did I?)
She's really gorgeous. Fun to watch your family grow here in the blogosphere.

8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home