I have some of the same pictures from my camera. I thought somehow you had transported my pictures from my computer and put them on facebook. Glad to see some new blogs. I have been trying to put pictures on and it keeps refusing to work!!! (Facebook too)
3 Comments:
Yay! Thanks, Er. Awesome photos. Bennett didn't really get a Graty for Christmas, did he?!
Happy new year.
9:41 PM
He sure did, he looked at me when he saw it, whispered in my ear, WE OWN THE GRATY!
Mike
10:21 PM
I have some of the same pictures from my camera. I thought somehow you had transported my pictures from my computer and put them on facebook. Glad to see some new blogs. I have been trying to put pictures on and it keeps refusing to work!!! (Facebook too)
Mum
6:29 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home