Sunday, October 17, 2010

Catching up

A few of these pictures go way back to the summer, but I was just looking through what was on my photo card, and thought I'd put some of them on the blog. The first three are of my friend Nora's little girl Alma's third birthday party (way back in July). It felt like a birthday party we would have had as kids, with outdoor games and prizes .

On our way back down from Barrie, we stopped into Mike's work - they were having a 1st anniversary party of the opening of Xscape.

Two weekends ago was Markham Fair. The weather was really great for it for a change. The kids had a fantastic time as usual. Below is the cake that Ben entered into a baking contest - no ribbon won:( - and a finger painting that Charlotte entered which won a fifth or sixth place ribbon (a pink ribbon!)



Last weekend we had Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday at Mike's parents' house, and then a second dinner at Mom and Dad's on Sunday. It was so nice to get everyone together, and the meals of course were fantastic.

Crazy what 3-year olds are able to do these days. I think I was about 16 before I sat in front of a computer!
The last pictures are from today. We spent a wonderful morning at Forsythe Farms with Don and Lorraine and their boys. The kids saw some pigs and cows, went of a wagon ride, walked through the enchanted forest, rode on John Deere tricycles and ran through a hay maze. We're trying to soak up every bit of this nice weather before it's gone.


1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

These pictures are all super sweet and making me very happy right now. Thanks, Er. And happy birthday!

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home