Sleepy head

I had one of those exhausting nights where it feels like you haven't slept at all. Bennett was up quite a bit, and even when he wasn't awake, he was thrashing around in his crib. I think his stomach was bothering him. I plunked him in his bouncy chair this morning when he got up and I crashed on the couch for about an hour. He seemed pretty content to watch Dora The Explorer. Great - I'm raising a TV junky already. The weather forcast for today was rain, and I was pretty excited to spend a relaxing day at home doing very little. However, I think we got most of the rain overnight, because it now looks beautiful outside. So now I feel that I really should get outside for a bit. I hate to waste the nice weather, especially with winter creeping closer. I wonder if people who live in climates that are warm year-round feel guilty spending nice days inside. I guess Bennett and I will head out for a walk when he gets up from his nap. Yesterday we had a picnic in the park (I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwith and he played on his blanket in the grass) and then went to the library. Hmmm.... what to do today?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home