Saturday, September 22, 2007

Markham Apple Festival


A picture of the Terry Fox run as promised.












I took Bennett and Charlotte to an apple festival in Markham today. It was a tonne of fun! Charlotte slept through the whole thing, but there was a lot of stuff for Bennett to do. He played mini-golf and we rode on a tiny train, we saw some farm animals and tractors, and Bennett took a turn on a blow-up obstacle course. Bennett is now having a sleep-over at his grandma and grandpa's house, so our house is feeling very quiet. I stayed at Mike's parents' house through dinner and a trip to the park, and came home as Bennett was going to bed. All he wanted to do while I was there was go to bed, cause he wanted to get to the sleep-over part of the night. What a cutie. I miss him already.











4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and Bennett had so much fun. Wish I could have gone with you. What a perfect weather day it was.

Mum

6:03 AM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

That is so cute that he wanted to go to bed...sorry I missed the apple festival!
Dana

6:44 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Wow, Bennett's really getting big. I love his car shoes!

- Andrew

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Bennett putts the same way as his Dad. Same attention to getting the putter up on the boards.

Tee hee!

DoD

6:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home