A slew of photos.
So here I am, alive and kicking. A quick update on what we've been doing. I'll try to be a little more diligent about blogging more often, so that I don't have to cram two months into a ten minute blogging session.Mike's been working like crazy - 70 hour weeks mostly (60 on a good week). But he manages to find some buddy time with Ben. Ben loves his Daddy days.

We've been to Wonderland a few times already this season. Ben's won so many stuffed animals, that I'm having trouble finding room for him in his bed. The one downside of having a carny for a father.














4 Comments:
Great pictures. Glad you have updated. Love the look of your amazing cakes. Who's Mike holding in one of the pictures?
Mum
5:50 AM
Hi Eri! I love your pictures! My favourite is Charlotte on the ride honking the guy's nose! Thanks for the update. :)
5:30 AM
Yeah, those are great, Er! Who IS that kid Mike's holding? He kind of looks like Mike.
OK, that cake is really great and I LOVE the fingerprint, but why is a little kid having a CSI-themed party? Does that seem a little bit weird? No? OK, I'll shut up.
- Andrew
12:31 PM
The baby with Mike is our nephew Joey (Will's brother/Mike's brother Don's little guy). He's 3 days older than Charlotte.
I don't know about the CSI thing. Is 9 too young to have a CSI party? What do I know?
4:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home