
Charlotte has graduated to her exersaucer. Bennett really likes being able to play with her a little.

The next three pictures are us in Buffalo. 1. Bennett eating a Hello Kitty sucker. 2. Bennett ironing (just like Daddy). 3. Charlotte zonked out.


This is a cake I made for my friend Dana's baby shower. A lot of work, but a lot of fun too. I'm looking forward to doing another one, and getting a little more practice. I picked up so many tricks and things I'd do differently just doing that one cake.


A baby buggy fruit dish that was also at the baby shower (not made by me).

Dana, the mother-to-be, looking radiant.

It's nearly impossible to get Bennett to stop long enough for a picture and even harder to get him to sit with Charlotte for one, however I lucked out here.
2 Comments:
Great pictures Er. Thanks for putting them on. That cake looks amazing! I'm sure it took many hours to make.
Mum
5:17 AM
Yeah, nice cake, Er. I'm glad Ben & Charlotte are getting along so well. Charlotte looks like a sci-fi villain in some kind of spaceship/life-support system in that top photo.
4:14 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home