Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gingerbread house


Benny and I made a gingerbread house yesterday. He did most of the decorating himself. I told him to put anything he wanted where there was icing, so we ended up with a gingerbread man on the roof. He's ready to eat the whole thing already.








5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Benny he did an amazing job. Glad you got a picture before it gets devoured. What a fun thing to do together.
Mum

3:01 PM

 
Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

Please tell me that's a kit! When I think about the one I tried last year, it was a disaster compared to this! Then again, if I look at that baby cake you made (holy cow!), I guess you could also make a perfect house!

10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a kit. I absolutely took the easy way out. I tried making one from scratch in high school and burned all the gingerbread.
Erika.

11:14 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Yum. That looks great. Have fun eating it, but watch out for witches!

- Andrew

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Alison said...

Aw, so cute! I just am catching up now on all the blogging I've missed for the week.
SO great to see you guys in TO!!!

6:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home