Thursday, August 28, 2008

I ate a Big Mac!


I don't know what came over me. Lately I have no interest in eating, and when I do eat, it makes me feel nauseous. Now before anyone starts any rumours, I am not pregnant. Yes, I'm sure. So this evening all I felt like having was a Big Mac. It tasted fantastic! That is one food I have missed.

5 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Erika, I also can't figure out what I feel like eating and feel nauseaous morning noon & night and also am NOT pregnant. It's been going on a little over a week now...what the?
Dana

6:52 AM

 
Blogger EJ said...

Me too. Maybe we both have listeria from bad meat. Do you only feel like eating chocolate and ice cream? I do.

10:34 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Possible mild depression over the loss of Papa and a compensating urge to return to the familiar joys of childhood? I know I've been obsessively watching a ton of Mary Tyler Moore episodes...

- Andrew

8:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. All I feel like having is wine. Who cares about food?
Of course, it could be listerosis.

Mum

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Alison said...

I know when I'm stressed or nervous my stomach is very jumpy and I can't eat much.
I'm going thru a french fry and beer phase myself. Yikes!

8:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home