Thursday, January 18, 2007

Morning number two has come and gone. Mike arrived back at 7am (cat hair does not agree with him, so he went home to sleep). The kids got up, got dressed, and we all had pancakes for breakfast. Yumm, thanks Dana. We made it to school in plenty of time (we even walked) so the kids had a bit of play time before going in. Then we took the little two to the grocery store to get supplies for making strawberry jam this afternoon. It's a really easy microwave recipe - something a little different to do for the day. I had a doctor's appointment which I took Bennett with me to, while Mike and Henry picked up Jack from school. We all had lunch and now Bennett's napping. Jack and Henry are having some play time before one heads for a nap and the other gets his much loved computer time. If all goes well, the house may be quiet for a bit and I can sneak in a shower. All is well. I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home