Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Jen!

I think I spoke too quickly about my mild cold. Mike and I both got hit with what seemed to be a flu bug Monday and Tuesday. I was stuck in bed with the chills and aches. I could barely sleep, but couldn't get up either. Today was a much better day - just the cold remains. And poor little Bennett has pink eye. What a crew we are. You'd better run away if you see us coming.

I was looking at that Higgins Beach webcam site that Dana or Jason posted last year on their blog and saw three people surfing. In January! Is that normal? I don't know a tonne about surfing, so maybe people do it all year regardless of the weather. Or maybe it's just because it's been so mild. I'm not sure. Anyway, the website is addictive. I must have sat and watched it for a good fifteen minutes. I don't know why, but I just wanted to see what was going to happen next. It's like reality TV only better cause it actually is reality.

Not much else to report. We bought paint today for our bedroom so we're onto room number two now. I'll post pictures when we get it done.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Man, that stinks, Eri! What a run of bad luck. I hope Mike's able to find something he enjoys more soon. In the meantime, enjoy the E-I-E-I-O. Just remember, it goes yes, yes, no, yes.

Who's left on Higgins' Beach? Did the transsexual and the Ku Klux Klansman get in a fight? I missed the last couple of episodes.

- Andrew

4:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh - I made the blog. Thanks!!

That sucks about Mike's job - why didn't you mention it on the phone?? Silly girl. Same thing happened to my brother Mike 2 summers ago and it was probably the best thing to happen to him. Mike - enjoy the time off, it doesn't come around that often in one's lifetime (at least that what my brother was told!).

4:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home