posted by EJ at 6:13 PM
I'm looking at the picture of you with no jacket on and thinking how lucky we were to have such a warm night! Bennett is such a cutie!Dana
9:02 PM
Man, is that ever a cute costume. I can't stop giggling whenever I look at these pictures. And Bennett's is nice too. Just kidding.- Andrew
1:35 PM
Hey Erika and Mike. Fun to read/look at your blog!Alison
4:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
I'm looking at the picture of you with no jacket on and thinking how lucky we were to have such a warm night!
Bennett is such a cutie!
Dana
9:02 PM
Man, is that ever a cute costume. I can't stop giggling whenever I look at these pictures. And Bennett's is nice too. Just kidding.
- Andrew
1:35 PM
Hey Erika and Mike. Fun to read/look at your blog!
Alison
4:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home