It's been far too long since I've posted anything, and still I have nothing much to say. Mike's into week 5 with his sling. We go back to the hospital next Thursday, and hopefully they'll tell us that he doesn't have to wear it anymore. Then the physio starts for 6? 8? weeks. We'll see. He'll be glad to have the use of his arm back though. I went for a job interview yesterday that turned out to be a waste of time, but it was nice to see what other nursing options are out there. I'm feeling like I need a change of pace, and maybe something a little closer to home. I'm only half-heartedly looking
though. It's hard to complain about my job when I get to pick my own hours. I finally got my garden dug up yesterday and filled it with leaves, pumpkins, and assorted gourds. Bennett helped with the digging, but kept falling into the garden.
Sorry there's so little to report. Enjoy the pictures.


3 Comments:
Hey, Er. Good luck with the half-hearted job searching. Those photos are super cute! Is there any way you could make a little flip-it movie out of the top two that would play over and over? It could be called "Ta Da!"
- Andrew
8:57 PM
Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Talk with you soon.
Mum
2:18 PM
Great pics guys! - Jason
6:50 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home