Wednesday, October 10, 2007

16 hours to go!

Mike's home tomorrow and I can't wait! He went to Ohio for work Sunday morning and we miss him a tonne.

We haven't been up to much - packing and hanging out around the house. The kids have been so incredibly good for me, but boy am I exhausted. Benny talks all day long and expects me to respond to all of his thoughts. It's adorable but tiring. He helps me stay motivated to keep packing though. He keeps asking me to do more projects - meaning he wants something else to pack. It's unfortunate that it takes me twice as long to pack boxes when he's helping.

Dana and Henry came up for lunch today and then Dana took the boys to the park. It was a much needed break for me. Thanks.

I just finished watching a really disturbing movie (Perfect Strangers with Halee Berry and Bruce Willis). It was good - nice twisted ending. But I sure hope there's something funny on TV now. I'm feeling a little spooked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come nobody has left a comment? These pictures are so cute. I printed the first one of Charlotte and sent it to Poppa.

Mum

6:30 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Just read this now, Er. Those pictures ARE super cute. I hope your move is going all right. Hugs & kisses to B&C. Hi and welcome home to Mike.

- Andrew

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home