Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall Activities

Bennett just started gymnastics this morning. He goes once a week for an hour. The class is 4 little girls, and him. It's very cute. Charlotte and I got to stay and watch from a separate room through a window. They played some follow the leader as a warm up, then did some jumping and running on a long strip of trampoline, then went on the uneven bars (Bennett wouldn't go on - but maybe next week), they played in a pit of foam cubes, and they climbed on ladder playground equipment. No pictures to share. I'm not sure yet if I'm allowed to take any.

Benny also started preschool two weeks ago. It's taken him a bit of time to get used to, but he's really starting to enjoy it now, and no more tears when we drop him off. Yeah! We're so proud of him. It's a big step.

Mike took Charlotte to her first swimming lesson on Wednesday morning. She absolutely loves water, so we knew she'd like this. Mike says her teacher is pretty tough - she works those poor babies hard - so she did cry when she was made to give the toys back to sing the going home song.

Our new house has a foundation and the first floor built! It's coming along very quickly, although we've heard rumour that it's going to be delayed 3 months. No official news yet. We have a railroad track across the road from us, so we're thinking maybe they have to get the barrier built around that before we can move in. We're keeping our fingers crossed for January 15th.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Good for Bennett! He's really growing up fast. I sure hope you're able to take pictures of that gymnastics class.

- Andrew

12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I can come and watch Ben in gymnastics one day. Also Charlotte swimming.

Mum

5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home