No pictures:(
Sorry for my lack of blogging in the past while. I know Dana is waiting for Disney pictures, and I do have lots. However, our computer is on the fritz. We had a friend come take a look at it tonight, and thought we might have a virus. However, he then found there may be more to it than that. Kind of sucks, since it's a 6-month-old laptop. Anyway, I'm at work right now, so I'm trying to catch up on all the things I've been wanting to do on a computer in the past two weeks. It'll be a while until I get any pictures up though. Sorry.
All is well at home though. We've finished decorating Ben's room and are almost done Charlotte's (we just need to get her a full-sized bed and bedding - she's in a toddler bed right now). I'll put pictures up of the rooms too when I am able to. Other than that we've just been busy with the regular stuff - work, junior kindergarten for Ben, indoor playgrounds, sledding (okay, only once - but really we don't have that much snow), and now watching the olympics.
That's all for now. Wish our laptop well:)

2 Comments:
Thanks for the update!
It's nice to hear your cyber-voice again!
1:23 PM
Oh dear. Good luck with the laptop. We've got one of those in the hospital too. Now Ali has to Facebook in her office, which means I never see her. Tell her hi from me.
6:15 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home