Snow fun
I took the kids out to build a snowman yesterday. They were sooooo excited. You'd think they had never seen snow before. I guess I don't get them outside enough in the winter. I'm not really a huge fan of it myself. Anyway, the weather was warmer, so I figured it would be good packing snow. However, it wasn't. So even after bringing two giant jugs of water outside to mix with the snow, this is all we were able to build. Ben says it's our snow penguin.

7 Comments:
They sure look excited! We miss you guys, have to see you soon!
Dana
8:29 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
5:48 PM
This is awesome!
5:50 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to leave that "comment deleted" post. It was nothing. Oops.
5:51 PM
I love that picture! I do not miss the snow... :-) Chat soon!!
6:50 PM
We have LOTS of snow here, if anyone wants to come and build a snowman...
6:20 AM
We have lots of snow too. It just won't stick together.
2:24 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home