Short hair

Well I haven't put anything on this blog in quite some time, and now all I have to say is that I got my hair cut. I have finally quit trying to grow it (for now) and have given in to the fact that I like my hair short. It's quick and easy and off of my face. I got it cut yesterday, and my initial thought was that I looked about forty years old. Then I had a sneaking suspicion that I looked like Susan Powter (fitness guru who lost a tonne of weight and cut off all of her hair). Anyway, I've now adjusted to my new hair, and am quite pleased. Well, I was until I saw the crazy picture I just took of myself. The hair is good, but who's that zany girl?

2 Comments:
Yay! Eri's still bloggin'! Hot diggety, blog diggety...
Hair looks good. I guess you do look a little distorted from the camera lens. Whatever, man.
How's the kick-boxing going? How's the old family? Bennett's sure looking cute from the pictures I get to see. We miss you guys.
Love,
Andrew.
6:38 AM
I'm sure you are happy to have your hair in a manageable state. I can't wait to see it in person. I loved it when it was short before. I'll try to call you guys tomorrow. Today was a crazy busy day ( in fact all week was).
Love,
Mum
3:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home