Tuesday, September 19, 2006

All is A-O-K

So, I've made it home, and Mike's surgery went well (thanks to all for asking). Haven't really heard much about it, since he's been my only source of info and well, for obvious reasons he does not remember the actual surgery. Anyway he was an hour late going into surgery, but was out of recovery and into his room at around 4:30. He's been in good spirits - said his shoulder is sore, but he's on morphine which is helping with that. He was mostly groggy and drifting in and out of sleep while I was there. I just left about an hour ago, and will head in again in the morning to visit and possibly take him home. Not quite sure when he's free to go, but we'll see tomorrow. Heading to bed soon. Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home