Sunday, July 02, 2006

Canada Day



Yesterday Mike and I and Bennett went to the Stouffville Strawberrry Festival. Mike's brother (Don) and his sister (Jean) as well as Don's wife Lorraine and their son Will came with us. Main Street was closed off and all the local shops had tables set up on the street. There was live music and fun activities for kids. It was a crazy hot day (I got a terrible burn) but we spent a great few hours just wandering. It was really nice to get into the local festivities.









1 Comments:

Blogger Bethanne Reynolds said...

Hi Erika!

Wow... this is weird, when was the last time we talked?
Anyway, thanks for the comment... nice to hear from you. But sadly you're wrong.Should I tell you what it really makes?
Your blog is great, it's fun to see your life now. Your boy is beautiful! I love 2006 when two friends from 100 years ago can still keep up with each others lives across the world. (new girls on the blog..; hee hee)
See you around the blog world!
Bethanne Reynolds

7:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home