Happy Halloween

Well... Mike bought me a great new point-and-shoot digital camera for my birthday. We used it for about a week, and were not entirely satisfied with it. I think I expect too much from a camera. I always want my pictures to come out like Dana's, and have to constantly remind myself that she is a professional photographer and has been refining her skill for years. Anyway, we exchanged the camera for an upgrade to a digital SLR. Crazy expensive, but I absolutely love it! It is exactly what I wanted, and we couldn't have got it at a better time - just in time for Halloween.
Mike had to work tonight, so I took the kids out trick-or-treating. My two little pumpkins. I took Bennett to our old street where we know a lot of neighbours. We even went to our old house. Then we went by Dana and Jason's to see their kids all dressed up, and to visit with Poppa. Finally we went to my friend Dana's to get more treats and to show off the kids. Thanks to everyone for all the Halloween goodies. Bennett cannot believe his good fortune. As I was taking him up to bed tonight he said, "That was nice of all the people to give me candy." What a good kid.






1 Comments:
What the hey? Ha ha ha! Those are awesome costumes. Everyone looks great!
- Andrew
3:09 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home