Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tough Guy

About a week ago, Bennett took a spill in the family room and banged his cheek on the coffee table. From the loud crack it made, I knew imediately it was going to be a doozie! His nose bled, and the bruise on his cheek has just now faded away. Then two nights ago we were at Walmart and he had another fall. Flat on his face. Again his nose bled, as well as his mouth. I could have sworn his nose was ripped open and that we were heading to the emergency room. However, nothing was broken, ripped or knocked out. There were just a lot of tears (mostly from Bennett, although a few were mine). Mike says as a nurse I'm not supposed to cry at these things. It's so different when it's your own child though. Seeing that we were having a bit of a situation, a nice couple butt in front of us in line. How sweet. Anyway, we've got one tough little guy who just seems to roll with the punches (or falls).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Ben. I think it's sometimes harder for the mother to see their child in pain than for the child. What a nerve those butters in.

Mum

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Alison said...

I somehow missed this post earlier. That poor little tough guy...aw.

4:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home