Thanksgiving, etc.
I've been getting some flak for not putting any pictures on the blog in forever. So here goes. I will attempt to put a few more on before another month goes by.The first two are a cake I made for a cake decorating contest at the Markham Fair. I won a third place ribbon! I should mention that there were only five cakes entered for my category (Markham Fair cake). However, I had a really great time doing the cake, and loved mine the best.


Last weekend my friend Nora came down from Barrie. Her husband played golf with Mike and a couple of other friends, while us moms took the kids to Forsythe Family Farm. We went for a hay ride, took a walk in an enchanted forest, fed animals, and picked out pumpkins. It was a beautiful, hot day. Nora and I both agreed that our favourite part was the walk in the woods. These wooden storybook setups that were placed throughout the forest reminded me of a place we went to when I was a kid. I think it was maybe at a regatta? but don't know for sure. Maybe you can help me out mom. I have these magical memories of being in the woods and going through the three little pigs houses just like the ones here.











4 Comments:
Thanks for putting all those great pictures on. It was fun chaos. I love your turkey cake!
Mum
4:10 AM
Yay, new pictures!
Dana
4:51 AM
Those are great Eri, thanks for sharing. I LOVE your Markham Fair cake!! The little tractor seat kills me. You are very talented! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
xoxo
9:27 AM
Can I order a 35th birthday cake for January??? Your cakes are so great!!!! See you soon.
Jen
5:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home