Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our laptop is fixed - hooray! So I'll try to be a little better about blogging, even if they are short posts.

I took the kids to the zoo today, but didn't bring my camera. It was a beautiful day - warm and sunny. We stayed for lunch, and then headed home to make masks (which Ben had been itching to do since he woke up this morning). So now here is your quiz. See if you can guess which Disney characters they are. The bottom two pictures are of Charlotte's first pigtails taken about a month ago.




4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Oh my god, so cute! Little Mermaid and... Baloo?

5:33 AM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Little Mermaid was my guess too...and Buzz?

7:40 AM

 
Blogger EJ said...

Good guesses! Little Mermaid and Buzz are correct.

6:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I wouldn't have guessed who they were.

Mum

6:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home