Sporting Life 10k
My race last Sunday went really well. I finished in 52:54 minutes! I was really happy with my time. I ran with my friend Jen, who has done a lot more of these races than me. She kept me moving at a quick speed, otherwise I don't think I would have done nearly so well. Anyway, I've found one picture online of me at the finish line, however I'm not able to copy it onto my blog. If you really want to see it, go to http://www.asiorders.com/view_user_event.asp?EVENTID=64417&BIB=9335 - Jen's in a pink/red tanktop, and I'm beside her looking as though I'm out for a Sunday stroll. I promise you I was actually working hard. Anway, thanks so much for all of everyone's support and sponsers.

4 Comments:
You do look like you're just out for a stroll! Good for you, Er! Way to go!
9:03 AM
Hey, that's awesome, Erika. Congratulations.
8:11 PM
Way to go Er. I just looked up my time for 10K last year and it was 1 hour 25 minutes.
5:12 AM
Erika you look great and what a great time.
8:30 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home