Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bennett the ninja.

Ben has just started taking karate, and is loving it. He especially loves his gi, and wants to wear it all the time. He wants it to be a secret that he has it, so he can show people in person. So please, make no mention of the picture below, and if you are so lucky as to see him in his gi in person, act surprised! The other two pictures are us preparing for Easter. Mike's away in British Columbia and Alberta this week. He'll be home Sunday morning, just in time for the Easter bunny. We can't wait to have him back.



5 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Yay! Thanks for the photos! I prommise to act surprised. He looks SO CUTE!!

5:04 AM

 
Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

Very cool1 I won't say a thing until I stumble across him wearing it.
Happy Easter!

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Hey, Er, that's great! I'm assuming a gi is the outfit he's wearing. Sure looks tough!

12:37 PM

 
Blogger Alison said...

Awesome.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger JLW-PT said...

I'm so glad he is enjoying Karate!!! He looks so cute!! Talk soon!!

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home