Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The kids have been busy getting their cakes ready for the Markham Fair which is this weekend. I cannot wait! The weather has been great, and will hopefully hold up.

Charlotte and I went to Whittamore's Farm yesterday with Dana, Logan and Jake. Unfortunately I didn't take my camera, so no pics, but the kids had a great time on the slides, in the corn maze, on the wagon ride and watching the chicken show.

Ben has started hockey, which Mike is coaching. He'll be playing every Saturday and Sunday, although no real games until the end of November. A friend of his who lives just down the road is going to be on his team, so we got the boys out for a game of road hockey last night. We're loving the neighbourhood!






5 Comments:

Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

Cakes look great! Hope they win a ribbon.

2:47 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Oh man, I wanna EAT those cakes! Must be dinner time...

3:06 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

I couldn't find Ben's cake at the fair...looking forward to seeing you there again today!
Dana

4:51 AM

 
Blogger John and Sharon said...

Oh No! A missing cake...and an uncle who is on record saying he wanted to eat that cake...CSI Markham is on the missing cake case.

3:17 AM

 
Blogger Pen & Rix Place said...

I found it! It got a 5th place. I'm not sure anyone can eat it now.

5:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home