Bennett's photo shoot


Mike and I spent a lot of Friday and Saturday trying to get a good fall photo of Bennett. These shots are some that we took in the process. The best one (well, our favourite) will be sent off shortly so keep an eye on your mailboxes. Finally went grocery shopping this morning. We seem to always put it off as long as possible. But once the diet Coke runs out, then we're forced to go! Then we relaxed around the apartment for a while so that Bennett could have some play time. Went to Walmart to pick up some photos we were having developed, and then drove by to see how our house is coming along. We get the house in April if all goes according to plan (Andrew I think you were asking when the big move is). Then we stopped in to see our friends Paul and Jen and their son Colin who have just moved here from Philadelphia. We thought that Jen might need some cheering up, as Paul's family is here, but Jen is leaving her family and friends behind. Now we're home, getting in a little relax time before heading to bed. I can't believe another weekend is over. Where does the time go?

5 Comments:
Wow! That little Bennett is so cute! Look at him in those leaves...what a sweetie. Keep a watch on your mailbox too. Something special is coming your way soon!
-Ali
3:31 AM
Great shots! I really like the one of Bennett in the leaves - Jason
4:17 AM
Hey, I wanted to say how cute Bennett is in the leaves but looks like a couple of people beat me to it. Dana
6:06 AM
Bennett looks cute in the leaves.
- Andrew
4:01 AM
Ditto,
Mum
4:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home