Monday, October 24, 2005

My birthday

Had a great triple birthday party yesterday. It was so nice to get everyone together. Thanks for the food and the great gifts. Bennett and I went to music class this morning, and then arrived home just in time to receive a Canada Post delivery from And and Ali. What a great treat! Mail has got to be one of the most exciting things in the world. To know that someone was thinking of you specifically when they sent the package. It's such a good feeling. So thanks guys. And now I am 32. I feel good about it. I'm not really fond of the odd-numbered ages, so it's quite a relief to finally have made it back to an even number. And although I don't feel 32 inside (I think I'm stuck somewhere around 26) I enjoy my life and feel proud of it and am right where I would like to be at 32. Tonight we're off to Mike's parents' place for a double birthday celebration. Mike's dad and I share the same birthday. Not only are we both Scorpions, but we're both the same sign of the Chinese horoscope (an ox). I'm looking forward to more festivities, and getting together with more family.


5 Comments:

Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Cutie photos...why is it that you're white and I'm yellow? Happy Birthday, have fun at your next shared party! Love Dana

5:20 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Is that Bennett? He looks like a cute little imp. Why was Lisa Simpson at your birthday party?

Happy birthday from both of us.

- Andrew

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are great pics. Where's Lisa Simpson? I'm going to miss these blogs while we're away. Will have lots to catch up when we're back.
Mum

5:58 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

We got the sweet photo of Bennett in the mail! Thanks...it's awesome. Love Ali :)

6:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eri,

I forgot to wish you happy birthday on your birthday - so Happy Birthday again. Have fun at the party.

Love, Mum

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home