Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Bloggy Blog





Here's a bunch of recent photos with a tiny bit of commentary. We went to the Markham Fair this past weekend - stayed for only a couple of hours because it was cold and rainy. But we got to see the animals, and the largest watermelon (40 lbs) and of course Hannah and Jack's art work.






I was pretty proud of this shot which I took while driving home.












Mike's back at work now. Bennett and I are driving him into work in the morning and then picking him up later in the afternoon. It's a lot of car time for Bennett, so I've been trying to fill the rest of the days with fun outdoor activities. Yesterday afternoon we drove to a nearby forest and went for a walk.







We've been hanging out at the park a lot making the most of the warm weather while it lasts.












Tonight Bennett learned to go down the slide by himself (feet first, on his belly). He was very proud (as were we).

























This afternoon we took Bennett for his very first haircut. He was really good about it until the stylist pulled out the electric clippers. I think a plain old scissor cut would have been just fine, but who am I to say. I'm kind of sad that he's lost his baby curls, but the cut is great and he looks like a very big boy.










2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Looks awesome! I love Bennett on the stump.

- Andrew

5:38 AM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Where is that forest?! I would love to go walking in the woods sometime since we only have one tree on our front lawn and one on our back lawn & I'm always telling the kids not to pull the leaves off. I remember pulling leaves off trees all the time as a kid! Pictures look GREAT!

Dana

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home