Monday, October 27, 2008

Being 35

Well, now that I've reached the ripe old age of 35, I find myself listening to CBC on the radio in the car when I can't find a song that catches my fancy. Some may not find this particularly unusual, however I always cringed when Dad would put this station on. The intro music is so familiar to me, it now makes me smile, rather than tune out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex listens to CBC and she is only 23 It is ok Erika to want to be nerdy and intelledtual Also the music is sometimes great (ex soft jazz) Even the dog listens to CBC ! Keep on listening!!! Aunt Marilen!

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! And CBC has gotten a lot cooler lately, if that helps any... I always listen to it online... all 3 stations, depending on the time of day. Don't feel old about it.

12:55 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Yeah, I agree with Bethanne. It doesn't really count, with the radical format changes they've been going through.

Marilen, I hope "ex" means "except" and not "example".

Happy 35th, kiddo!

- Andrew

6:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home