Our busy week.
So here is the picnic we had last weekend at the park.
Then Monday morning (after working overnight Sunday night) I took the kids on Bennett's preschool field trip to an outdoor education centre. The kids learned about the making of maple syrup. Bennett's favourite part was the puppet show.


We also got to see some farm animals while we were there, and would have gone on a wagon ride if the tractor had started. However, it was ridiculously cold for spring, so we were out of luck. This is the chicken that Charlotte was hysterically afraid of. She liked all the other animals though.The rest of Monday was spent in a daze where I slept on and off while the kids vegged in front of the TV. Tuesday we went to the Science Centre - I didn't take my camera, so you'll have to take my word for it. Got a little lost on the way there, and ended up with a speeding ticket - grrrrr!







3 Comments:
Sweeties! Wow, that WAS a busy week. What're you gonna do next week — join the circus?
- Andrew
5:00 PM
Great blog Eri! I love the picture of Ben watching the puppet show. He looks so happy. It reminds me of when I used to do puppet shows. He would have loved those. Can't wait to go to the zoo with you guys. Soon.
Mum
6:12 PM
What fun and cute pictures...you sure kept busy!!
Dana
7:06 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home