Sunday, November 23, 2008

At work

I have tonnes of pictures I want to put up, but I'm at work for 3 nights straight, so it may be a bit before I can blog them. However, here's the gist of what they'll cover.

Charlotte had her last swimming lesson on Wednesday. She is absolutely fearless in the water. The teacher passes her underwater to either Mike or I, and she comes up with her eyes wide open and smiling. Mike got to take her to most of her lessons, which was really nice for the two of them.

Thursday the kids and I spent most of the day playing out in the snow. They both love it! Unfortunately it was really dry snow, so we didn't get to make a snowman, but there are many months of that to look forward to.

Friday night Mike and I were supposed to go out to dinner with his sister Jean, but ended up at a surprise birthday party - for ME! Surprise - my birthday was a month ago. Mike's been planning it for a month, and this was the first weekend that everyone could make it. We had a really nice night of friends and pizza and beer and poker and euchre. Thanks again to everyone who came.

Today we went to Mike's Christmas party for kids at his work. It was a buffet lunch, and there were crafts for the kids to do, and of course Santa came and brought gifts. Ben and Charlotte both had a great time, but were more excited to see Dora and Diego there than Santa.

Okay, I'd better get back to doing some work. Pictures will be up eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

That's cool, Er; sounds like fun. Must've really been a surprise! Happy birthday again.

I don't know about you, but we have a crapload of snow now, and it's not going away any time soon. Looks real nice.

- Andrew

5:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home