Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas is officially here. It's 12:45am, and I'm having a quiet night at work (Yeah!). The children are nestled all snug in their beds awaiting Santa who will arrive on our unit at the hospital at 8am to deliver presents.

The kids at home are snug in their beds too I assume, and hopefully won't wake up too early. I'm hoping to make it home in the morning before anything gets ripped open, but they may have to be held over with stockings until I make it.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone has a relaxing, peaceful day. I can't wait to see everyone.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you all too. We will see you today sometime. Can't wait.

Mum

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

Merry Christmas, Er. Ali and I were so glad to see you and your band of merry mischief makers. Have a nice New Year's.

- Andrew

4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home