Halloween Pics

Halloween day started out with a party at Benny's preschool. Mike and I were both able to go which was fun. We got to see the kids have their snack time, and circle time. All the parents took thousands of pictures.


Then Ben and I finished up one of our pumpkins in some beautifully warm weather. We drilled some random holes throughout the pumpkin to let the light shine through.

Pooh and Batman headed out around 6pm for trick-or-treating. They were the first kids out in our neighbourhood. They lasted about and hour, and both came back with their bags overflowing with candy. Charlotte would not let me carry her, but insisted on walking the whole way. It was a great evening, with perfect weather. I headed off afterwards to the St. Louis party, but I'm sorry to say I don't have a single picture of that. Thanks again guys for restarting the annual tradition. I can't wait for next year!



4 Comments:
Oh Erika, what beautiful pictures of such beautiful kids! Sorry I didn't get to see them in their costumes in person...I love that Charlotte insisted on walking!
Dana
10:05 PM
Thanks for posting all those amazing pictures. I missed seeing them in costume on Hallowe'en.
Mum
5:58 AM
I especially love the one when they're at someone's door and Charlotte looks like she's waving!
7:24 AM
Those kids are super adorable. I wish they could've come to our door. I would've given them 37 chocolate bars each.
- Andrew
5:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home