Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Making cookies.











Ben and Charlotte and I baked cookies yesterday. They're the super easy ones that only involve opening the package, putting them on a cookie sheet, and sticking them in the oven. Before I knew it, Charlotte was eating the raw cookies. Even after I scooped them out of her mouth, she went back for more. Bennett thought it was hilarious.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

Fun! Who took the pictures? Mike?

Charlotte is looking more and more like you as a little girl, Er.

- Andrew

3:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone like raw cookie dough? I think that's why thye made cookie dough ice cream. Great pictures. Yeah!

Mum

4:11 AM

 
Blogger KC and Dana said...

I love the look on Benny's face in the picture where you are scooping the dough out of Char's mouth!!!

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Alison said...

What a hilarious little photo essay! haha!

11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home