Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Disney

So here are some assorted (and pretty scattered) pictures of our trip. It was a fantastic trip, and we're already planning our next Disney adventure. Possibly 2011, and it may involve a marathon. Anyone interested? Get your running shoes on.



























































































We found a playground in the middle of the Magic Kingdom.

























We played in the rain.
























We rode some rides.

























We saw some shows and parades.






































































































































We had dinner with Mickey, Pluto, Chip and Dale.































































































We met tonnes of characters.


























































































































And just hung out.























































































3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the tons and tons of pictures. I'm getting pretty excited! I need more detalis on where everything is.

Mum

3:02 PM

 
Blogger Alison said...

Awesome awesome!!

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Andrew said...

That's great, Er. I've never seen so many pictures in a row of people looking genuinely happy before. Looks nice and warm too. Sweet business.

- Andrew

3:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home