

Hey Andrew! I hope you're having a good birthday. Mom says you're going out to play pool tonight, so that should be fun. There's a card for you in the mail, but I'm afraid to say it will be late getting to you. Sorry. Not too much new here to blog about. The cold weather has finally arrived so I'm feeling a little stuck in the house. But Bennett is a very good sport about it, and keeps me entertained. I just finished a jigsaw puzzle (I forgot how much I love doing those) so I'll have to find a new one to get started on. I've been trying to put a short video clip on my blog for a while but I don't really know how. I guess it's not the same as putting a picture on. Speaking of pictures, while Mike was on the hunt for a black albino (don't even ask) we found the above pictures. I had no idea that animals could be albinos too.
1 Comments:
Yellowman is a black albino. He recorded filthy reggae music in the 80's. Weird looking dude.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.
- Andrew
10:13 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home