I know that Dana and Jason have put a bunch of Markham Santa Claus Parade pictures on their blog already, but here are a few more. We had a great time, and thanks guys for the cozy lunch afterwards. Soup and sandwiches - such a winter meal.
We had fun. Sorry we bailed out before the end and went to T&T's for coffee and biscuits. It sure felt good but when we came out, everyone was gone and the parade was over. I assume Santa was at the end.
4 Comments:
You're welcome, we had fun too!
Dana
9:54 AM
We had fun. Sorry we bailed out before the end and went to T&T's for coffee and biscuits. It sure felt good but when we came out, everyone was gone and the parade was over. I assume Santa was at the end.
Mum
4:16 PM
Thank you, Penny, for that in-depth parade coverage. Your reports get better every year. In other news...
9:10 AM
Ha Ha!
Mum
2:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home