Bennett's Mood Swings

Bennett was in such a good mood in the tub this morning. He had his very first bath sitting up, and loved it. Then I took him to Walmart in the afternoon to have portraits done and he screamed his head off. The woman taking the pictures was right in his face and being very loud. She shook a tamborine with symbols on it and he wailed. I finally consoled him, but another photographer had to do the rest of the shoot. Oh well - I guess some of the best pictures are captured when I'm least trying.

5 Comments:
Very cute!
Does that duck have a football helmet on?
Jason
4:50 AM
What a sweetie-pie! Too bad about the screaming in Walmart...I remember doing that myself but I think I was 3 at the time. I remember running around in circles crying my eyes out and really making a scene. My face was all red and puffy in the portrait too. Nice.
-Ali
5:05 AM
The duck does have a football helmet on. He has a baseball one too. Unfortunately he's chewing the paint off of them. Hmmm... probably not very good for him.
5:44 AM
That's an awesome photo, Eri. Christmas card material.
They're saying paint's good for you these days.
- Andrew
5:20 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
5:20 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home