Change of Plans
Mike and I went to babysit the three Markham munchkins tonight, but then Dana's plans fell through. So the 7 of us (3 adults and 4 wee ones) had pizza for dinner and then Mike and Dana and I hung out after all the kids were asleep. Mike curled up on the sofa and watched hockey (without me bothering him to change the channel every two minutes) and Dana and I had a couple of beers and played cards. It was a great night! It's funny how evenings that just kind of fall together can end up being just as good, if not better than planned get togethers. Planned events always come with so many expectations. Anyway, thanks Dana - Mike and I both had a really nice time.

Sorry, the pictures are totally unrelated, but I just wanted to put them on.

4 Comments:
Pictures are great! Is Bennett really sitting up or is he propped up? He changes every week.
Mum
9:50 AM
Those are the cutest little pictures! Don't thank me, I dragged you up here to babysit then backed out. I really appreciated it...I had a GREAT night too! Dana
10:38 AM
Bennett is mostly sitting up on his own. He's still tippy, but he's getting there.
11:21 AM
CUTIE!!!!
Sounds like a fun time. Wish I coulda been there.
- Andrew
11:41 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home