Monday, December 12, 2005

On the move

Well, Mike and I are on the move again. Sorry I haven't been blogging in a bit but I'm up to my armpits in boxes. As of tomorrow we will be living at Mike's parents' place until our house is finished in April. Our address there is 11 Multiflora Place, Thornhill, ON, L3T 2W4 - our mail is being forwarded from here to there until June, so don't worry if you sent anything to our apartment. Our new number is 905-889-5580 - feel free to call!

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

What?! You guys are moving NOW? Holy cow, you're crazy.

I hope it goes smoothly for you and isn't too totally stressful.

Li'l Beaner sure looked cute in those pictures on Dana's post.

- Andrew

4:25 PM

 
Blogger St. Louis Family said...

Good luck, guys. Hope to see you soon!
- Dana

7:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home